Manager SPA Course
Prepares participants to obtain the necessary skills in the professional manager in the facilities / spa centre.
Participants will be prepared to serve in spa centres, spa centers, in hotels, spas, recreation centres
- Mission and objectives of the SPA
- Therapies senses
- Evolution in the approach to recreation, physical activity, relaxation and rest,
- Customer expectations
• The role of the manager SPA
- Qualification and skills
- Defining the tasks and functions
- Relationships with clients.
• Image SPA
- Brand Management
- Building trust in relationships with customers
- Manual SPA
• Marketing services, recreational
- Pricing, promotion, advertising, distribution,
- Loyalty programs,
- A book of procedures
• Procedures for handling and managing the customer stay
- Types of relationships with customers in service center / spa center: client difficult, demanding, well informed, and other types of clients,
- Methods of implementation of individual procedures,
- Style communications with the client.
• Types of products SPA
• Spa Package management services
• Manage staff in SPA
- Personnel selection procedures
- Incentive schemes
- Training for staff
• Elements of business finance
• Selected aspects of physiotherapy.
- Physiotherapy, regeneration and relaxation, health and beauty aids.
• Infrastructure and equipment operation
- Review the equipment, selection of equipment to the specific object