Before attending your appointment you must read the following safety measures put in place:
Our Clients Must Ensure:
By booking an appointment you are confirming that you have read our COVID -19 policy below and that you are free from COVID-19 symptoms, you have not knowingly been in contact with any individuals with confirmed or suspected COVID -19.
- Please do not enter the salon if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- All appointments must be pre-booked
- Please arrive for your appointment on time
- We have a strict one person per appointment policy
- Face masks must be worn and should be worn for the duration of the visit where possible
- Please sanitise your hands immediately upon entering the salon at the sanitising station.
- Please keep the required safe distance throughout the salon at all times where possible and follow the floor markings to guide you through the salon.
- Please ensure that all jewellery, mobile phones, car keys etc are stored away in a handbag or pocket before entering the premises You must keep all your belongings with you at all times.
- Sorry there will be no refreshments or magazines available until further notice.
Our Safety Measures:
The safety of our staff and clients is paramount to us and we have implemented some new changes to ensure and maintain a high level of cleanliness and avoid any cross contamination.
- Using disposable items where possible. Where not possible any reusable items or metal tools will be properly cleaned and sterilised between each use
- Washing and sanitising our hands before and after each appointment wearing a face mask, face shield and and, as usual, disposable gloves.
- Hand Sanitisers are strategically positioned throughout our premises for easy access.
- Inside the front door
- In the reception area
- The salon has been planned to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Our salon has individual treatment rooms with natural ventilation by means of open windows
- All our surfaces and implements are cleaned and disinfected regularly
- All towels and linens are laundered and disinfected
- All non-essential items throughout our premises have been removed e.g. magazines are no longer provided in the waiting areas
- All staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- We have discontinued the practise of hand shaking and other non essential contact
- All staff have been re-trained on essential infection control, disinfection methods and correct hand hygiene practises